We are looking forward to seeing you at the Infrastructure Safety Symposium in Washington DC. As the symposium approaches, we wanted to share the COVID-19 safety protocols that we will have in place. The safety of our employees, customers and communities remains Quanta’s highest priority, and we are committed to providing all attendees a safe environment.
Washington DC Guidelines
Fully Vaccinated Attendees (or attendees who tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 90 days) may:
- Travel to DC from domestic locations without quarantining unless showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- If traveling from an international location, visitors must show a negative test before boarding a flight to the U.S. and get tested 3-5 days following travel.
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated attendees must follow COVID-19 testing and quarantining requirements for non-essential travel. General travel requirements for unvaccinated visitors include getting a COVID-19 test 1-3 days before visiting DC, getting a COVID-19 test 3-5 days after returning home from their trip and self-quarantining for 7 days after returning home. You do not need a COVID-19 test if traveling from Maryland and Virginia or in DC in less than 24 hours. Private institutions and local government officials may ask for proof of a negative test.
- If a traveler tests positive while in DC, they must complete their isolation before traveling home, and susceptible close contacts must complete a 10-day quarantine.
- Starting Nov. 8, vaccinated international travelers were welcomed back to the U.S. Learn more about international travel guidance.
- Tests are available for anyone who feels the need to test.
- Tests will be available from Track My Solutions with a questionnaire asking for any symptoms. You will receive these texts beginning the first day of the event (Wednesday, 4/20) if you have registered for Track My Solutions.
If you have any questions, please email Jacqui Weigman at [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you in Washington DC!